Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Writers' Blogs and Chrysanthemum Dogs

I have read some wonderful blogs and writers' posts today that have provided me with insight, inspiration and hope.  Writer Unboxed is an excellent website/blog that I could peruse for hours. 

One of the greatest things I've learned today is that I'm not alone in this.  So many writers have expressed jealousy for other writers' successes, a feeling of mania over their writing, questions on how to balance their families lives with their work lives with their family lives... So after a day of indulging myself in the writers' blogging world, instead of feeling discouraged I'm feeling excited for what I'm about to embark on. 

Tonight is a 2+ hour writing night and I can't wait.  I have so many ideas for this book running through my head.  Slowly but surely I'm beginning to understand who these characters are that I'm writing about.  They are whispering their stories to me througout the day, emploring me to bridge the gap between their lives and mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment