Thursday, March 31, 2011

Picking up Momentum!

Last night was a major writing night.  After 2.5 hours of hunching over the laptop and a night filled with dreams about this book, today I think I finally understand where it's going.  I introduced two new characters last night and they are going to carry much of the story for the next couple of months of writing. 

Tonight is going to be another long writing night.  I'm hoping that the two new characters will start taking shape. 

On a different note, I still can't escape the buzz around Amanda Hocking.  If you're unfamiliar with her, she's the 26 year old writer from my ton who made $2 million dollars almost overnight and has recently signed a contract with St. Martin's Press. 
Here's a link to her blog: http://amandahocking.blogspot.com/
While I'm extremely jealous of her success, I applaud her for her diligence and wish her the best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment